"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."
- Wayne Dyer
Areas of Treatment Specialization
- Obsessive and Compulsive Behaviors / Thoughts
- Social Anxiety
- Panic Attacks
- Agoraphobia (fear of being in open spaces or leaving "safe" areas)
- Generalized Anxiety / Worry
- Phobias / Fears
- Test / School Anxiety
- Bulimia and Diabulimia (individuals with Type I Diabetes and Bulimia)
- Binge Eating
- Orthorexia (strict adherence to eating 'right' or 'clean')
- Eating Disorder in Pregnancy
- Low Self-Esteem
- Body Dysmorphia / Body Issues
- Self-Injurious Behaviors
- Trichotillomania / Hair Pulling
- Anger Management
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Communication Skills
- Caregiver issues
- Couples Issues - pre-marriage, relationship conflict, communication skills, pre-divorce, etc
- Pregnancy and New Parent Related Struggles
- Diagnostic Evaluation
- Individual, Couples, and Family Therapy
- Skills Training
- Parent and Relationship Training
- Experiential exposures and meal support therapy
Dr. Bush recognizes that each person's challenges have development roots and can be embedded within larger social networks.
Call or email Dr. Bush to discuss how you can jointly create a treatment to best meet you or your family's current needs. In your initial telephone consultation, Dr. Bush will gather basic information and will discuss initial recommendations.
Dr. Bush works with a treatment team that includes psychiatrists and nutritionists to ensure that reliable referral options are convenient if desired.